A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Moretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Moretsky, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moretsky
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Moretsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Moretsky, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moretsky graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Moretsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford L Moretsky DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford L. Moretsky practice?
- Dr. Sanford Moretsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Moretsky practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.