A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Moretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Moretsky, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Moretsky, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moretsky graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Moretsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Lawrence Moretsky DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford L. Moretsky practice?
- Dr. Sanford Moretsky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Moretsky practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Rapid City, SD.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.