A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Mallin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Mallin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallin graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Mallin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- Columbia Hosp, Milwaukee, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Richard Mallin MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sanford R. Mallin practice?
- Dr. Sanford Mallin has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Mallin practices Internal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists.