A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Rakofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Rakofsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakofsky
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rakofsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakofsky graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Rakofsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Coral Gables Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Irwin Rakofsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford I. Rakofsky practice?
- Dr. Sanford Rakofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Rakofsky practices Ophthalmology near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Ophthalmologists.