A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Rakofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Rakofsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rakofsky
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rakofsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rakofsky graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Rakofsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Coral Gables Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Irwin Rakofsky MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford I. Rakofsky practice?
- Dr. Sanford Rakofsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Rakofsky practices Ophthalmology near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Ophthalmologists.