Dr. Sanford Schneider Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanford Schneider?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Sanford Schneider?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 14th, 2013

Your the best and always will be!

He is the most sweetest Dr I Have ever met, and really knows his medical expertise when it comes to epilepsy. I was a Pt with him from the time I was 11-27. I told him that he was a second dad to me and he attended my wedding. Even though he works with kids he still kept me on as an adult. I can recommend him highly for your child. He takes his time with you, so that makes pts have to wait. If you want the best for your child Dr. Sanford Schneider is the Dr you want because their isn't anyone who has more experience that he does.

February 15th, 2017