A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Siegel, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Siegel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Carroll Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford J Siegel FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford J. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Sanford Siegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Siegel practices Urology near Owings Mills, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Sykesville, MD and Westminster, MD.
See Owings Mills Urologists.