Dr. Sanford Silverman, MD
Anesthesiologist (pain control), Addiction Medicine Specialist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 17th, 2015

Staff is horrible and smell like an ashtray

Doctor's Response

We do not know who you may be. Our staff strives to make every patient encounter pleasant and therapeutic. The comment regarding smell is confusing since our Medical assistants do not smoke. If you are indeed a patient of this office, please call the office if you wish to discuss your concerns.

Mar 7th, 2015

This is a narcisstic doctor who lacks compassion . He uses his doctor title to put down others. I would never recommend him as a doctor . It's so sad that people like him would want to be a doctor and lack compassion .

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you feel this way. Practicing pain management is very difficult. Unfortunately, some people have predefined agendas and demands prior to coming to our practice. As a rule we do not prescribe controlled substances on the first visit. Some people do not agree with that practice. We try to treat pain without the use of controlled substances. Additionally, we must check a patient database and perform a urine drug test, which again, some patients simply do not like and/or find offensive.

by Happy Patient on Jul 16th, 2014

Went to Dr Silverman for a back pain, was given an injection now Iam pain free. I even received a follow up telephone call asking how I was after the injection. Great office.

Retired show details Retired
by Eileen Batt on Jun 9th, 2014

In less than 1 year Dr.Silverman made it possible for me to be almost pain free. I have recommended him to many people where I live. I think he is the best.

Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, Thank you so much for your kind words. I strive to deliver the best possible treatment for my patients, and your comments are an affirmation of my philosophy. I appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback, and I thank you for entrusting me with your care. Kind regards.

Pain relief without surgery! show details Pain relief without surgery!
Feb 17th, 2012

I was suffering with shoulder pain and numbness in my arm and fingers. After sending me for an MRI, Doctor Silverman gave me an injection in my neck. I have been pain free for almost two years now. I had suffered on and off for years with pain and the only other suggestions were surgery and pain pills. Thank goodness Dr. Silverman took the time to listen to me and didn't just try to send me on my way with a prescription like some doctors

by JB on May 31st, 2009

This doctor changed my life. I was desperate, in pain, suffering from addiction. Dr. Silverman treated me and was the only doctor who figured out what my problem was.