Dr. Sanford Silverman, MD
Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist, Addiction Medicine Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by Happy Patient on Jul 16th, 2014

Went to Dr Silverman for a back pain, was given an injection now Iam pain free. I even received a follow up telephone call asking how I was after the injection. Great office.

|  Retired  |  show details
by Eileen Batt on Jun 9th, 2014

In less than 1 year Dr.Silverman made it possible for me to be almost pain free. I have recommended him to many people where I live. I think he is the best.

Doctor's Response

Dear Patient, Thank you so much for your kind words. I strive to deliver the best possible treatment for my patients, and your comments are an affirmation of my philosophy. I appreciate you taking the time to provide this feedback, and I thank you for entrusting me with your care. Kind regards.

|  Pain relief without surgery!  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2012

I was suffering with shoulder pain and numbness in my arm and fingers. After sending me for an MRI, Doctor Silverman gave me an injection in my neck. I have been pain free for almost two years now. I had suffered on and off for years with pain and the only other suggestions were surgery and pain pills. Thank goodness Dr. Silverman took the time to listen to me and didn't just try to send me on my way with a prescription like some doctors

|  show details
by JB on May 31st, 2009

This doctor changed my life. I was desperate, in pain, suffering from addiction. Dr. Silverman treated me and was the only doctor who figured out what my problem was.