A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Small is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Small has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Alan Small MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sanford A. Small practice?
- Dr. Sanford Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Small practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.