A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Small has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Alan Small MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sanford A. Small practice?
- Dr. Sanford Small has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Small practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles General Practitioners.