A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Smoot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Smoot is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Smoot, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smoot graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Smoot has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford M Smoot MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford M. Smoot practice?
- Dr. Sanford Smoot has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Smoot practices Diagnostic Radiology near Salem, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA and Peabody, MA.
See Salem Radiologists.