Dr. Sanford Timen MD Patient Reviews

2.8

March 19th, 2017
Butthead
Talked "down" to us. Didn't listen to us. Rude!

April 5th, 2016
I'm not sure why this doctor has some poor reviews but I saw him today and he was great. He was helpful, knowledgeable, and finally found the root of the problems I have been experiencing for over four months. He was easy to speak to, he listened to my concerns, did a quick and painless examination, and follows up by explaining everything in simple layman terms. I moved here in 2014, Dr. Timen is one of the most nicest, knowledgeable doctors I have seen with Cleveland Clinic.

April 30th, 2015
Very competent doctor
He is one of the best doctors I expreiced. diagnosed exactly, the issues with my nose and ear. He looks very calm and patient and listens carefully to patients concerns. He gave me a lot of his precious time, I had to go and get a hearing test and come back to him with the results. I really liked him. God bless him I would give him 6 stars out of 5 if I had the option.

March 18th, 2015
Stay Clear of this worthless piece of crap!!!
Im spreading the word to everyone i know to dont go near this guy! Hes condescending, arrogent and a poor excuse for a human being! Never in my life have I had a worse experience with a doctor! I wish I would of read the reviews about him before I went!

January 21st, 2015
The only nice thing about my appointment was the sweet old lady at the desk. This doctor was awful, rude, cocky and I'm supposed to follow up with him but I will be requesting another doctor in that office because I have never felt so belittled in my life talking to a doctor and asking questions.

December 24th, 2014
Rude!
This doctor was absolutely awful. Right from the beginning he was the rudest and most condescending doctor I have met. He was not interested in helping me in the slightest and began "guessing" what was wrong with me before I even had a chance to explain and started spewing off his "statistics" to downgrade any reason I had for going to the doctor. I ended up walking out of the appointment because he was so mean. Truly a bad experience. The nurse was very friendly but also stated she barely ever works with him.

August 9th, 2013
I found this doctor to be nasty and disinterested in helping me, as a patient. His beside manner was impersonal, mean, and extremely arrogant. He was irritated that I has questions for his "GUESS" of a diagnosis. I would NOT see him again or recommend him to anyone. I am astounded that a prestigious institution like Cleveland Clinic employs such an excuse for a "supposed" ENT.

July 2nd, 2013
Awesome Doctor
To the point, accurate and seemingly prophetic-- he was able to predict my diagnosis and prognosis incredibly accurately. He knows his field and will send you on your way with satisfying answers. Finally, his bedside manner is exactly what you want in a specialist-- an accurate and full understanding of your specific issue.

August 3rd, 2010
He was an amazing doctor. One of the smartest doctors I have ever seen. He finally helped me after going to three other doctors before him!

May 25th, 2009
BAD BEDSIDE MANNER
Ease of getting an appointment - excellent - that's because anyone who has had the dubious pleasure of meeting this arrogant, cocky, snotty healer doesn't want to go back.His nurses state he is a good doctor; but he belongs with laboratory rats. He doesn't have to treat them with basic courtesy and decency.