A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Ward, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ward has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Pullman Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanford T. Ward practice?
Dr. Sanford Ward practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Allergy near Pullman, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Levelland, TX.
See Pullman Otolaryngologists, Pullman Surgeons, and Pullman Allergists.