A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Ward, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ward has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pullman Regional Hospital
- Whitman Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Taylor Ward DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford T. Ward practice?
- Dr. Sanford Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Sanford Ward practices Otolaryngology near Pullman, WA.
See Pullman Otolaryngologists.