A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Ward, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Pullman Regional Hospital
- Whitman Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford Taylor Ward DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford T. Ward practice?
- Dr. Sanford Ward has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Ward practices Otolaryngology near Pullman, WA.
See Pullman Otolaryngologists.