Dr. Sanford Wert Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sanford Wert?

Negligence

Posted on September 28th, 2016

After my arthroscopic surgery with Dr. Wert, I began gagging loads of blood. I was sent home and felt my lungs collapsing so I went to the emergency. I walked into the surgery perfectly healthy and almost lost my life afterwards. My doctor has tried to reach him numerous times while I was in ER to see what went wrong during the surgery and he could not be reached. I haven't even received a follow up call from Dr. Wert after the surgery was done. Now I'm left with a hospital bill that he refuses to cover.

avoid, avoid, avoid!

Posted on October 29th, 2013

Avoid this physician. Just like hid staff, the physician is unprofessional, rude, and cannot be labeled as a "doctor." His staff are clearly found off the streets and the front desk aide is by far one of the worse self-centered people you could meet. There's a bunch of physicians out there,avoid a phyphysician that has two stars and has no honesty or integrity and that cannot afford to pay for a normal front desk helper that can actually smile once in a while.

Posted on August 30th, 2012

unprofessional! front desk person and assistants have no idea what they are doing. dress code is very unappropriate. fighting in front of patients is not very good at all.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

bad atmosphere in the officeseems as though minors are working for him. bad temper.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

There has been a lot of changes in this office. Same day appointment was given to me, the wait was a reasonable 20 minutes, from that point on an x-ray was done and the Dr gave me an injection along with the diagnosis. For me this was one of the best specialist Dr visit I've had considering.........other Orthopedics next available day is weeks on out and the waiting room is a zoo with no seats.I will recommend this Dr to everyone.

Posted on December 17th, 2011

There was a long waiting period. Staff was not very friendly. Doctor needs education in bedside manners. I was not satified with the assessment part of the exam and the report I had from him had several inaccuracy.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017