A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford White, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. White has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford F White MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford F. White practice?
- Dr. Sanford White has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sanford White practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ.
See East Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.