Dr. Sanford White Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanford White?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Sanford White?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2016

I have been under this doctors care for 33 years. I would not see any other ob/gyn. He is patient, kind and caring. His medical knowledge and expertise are excellent always. He also uses a sense of humor to put patients at ease. When he retires, I will be hard-pressed to find a doctor of equal caliber.

May 9th, 2016

TERRIFIC DOCTOR!!!

Dr White is an absolute fantastic doctor!! He is very kind, listens to you . Explains everything to you in great detail. He is patient and takes his time with you. He has helped me in so many ways. He also deliver my Son!!

August 4th, 2015

Lambasted

I have been a patient of Dr. White for years and I have always felt comfortable in his office, but the past yearly visits I felt that Dr. White is no longer the friendly person he once was. He spoke to me like I was a child and he would not address my concerns or answer my questions. I left there feeling terrible about myself. Sad to say, I am changing doctors after 20 years.

April 1st, 2015

Dr. White was my obgyn back in 2004 with my first born. He was great, understanding & compassionate. His office staff were all very nice as well. As a first time mom delivering, he made me feel at ease. Great Dr!

March 27th, 2015

Gupula

Dr White very professional

March 17th, 2015

Love him

Wonderful, funny, personable. Love dr white!

March 11th, 2015

I have been a very long time patient of Dr. White and could not express it enough how much I love being his patient! The staff is always pleasant and always extend themselves to help me whenever I needed anything - whether its from medical advice to office appointments. Dr. White is more like a personal friend and will never consider to go anywhere else. Dr. White has helped me through the most difficult times of my life to delivering my 2 girls. :)) I did go through ruff times and have recovered easily from emotional tough situations as well. His nurses are deeply caring and what I love about them the most is whenever I had blood taken, it was always a pleasant experience where hardly felt it! I really have to say I felt blessed when I found him 15 years ago! :)

January 9th, 2015

Dr. White is a great physician. Even though I have moved to a different town and county, I still trek to see him. He is worth the drive.

October 18th, 2012

The best Dr ever!!!!!

Dr White was my first gynecologist, i went for bitth control pills when I was 20. Turned out I had a large ovarian tumor and a cyst on the other ovary and I had no insurance..he did not charge me for doing the surgery, I only had to pay the hospital. After that I got insurance, he saved my life when I had an ectopic pregnancy, and went on to deliver my first and second babies by c-section. I now live in Virginia and cant find an OB-GYN that even comes close!

November 9th, 2011

Great doctor

Dr. White is a great doctor, he was my OB with my first pregnany. He is a very kind and knowledgeable. Anytime I had any questions or concerns, he was there to answer them. I would definitely recommend this doctor and will be using him when we are pregnant again.

August 22nd, 2011

wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.

Horrible bedside manner, doesn't answer concerns ina less than mocking manner, i ended up switching to a different OB at 25 weeks. They didn't seemed surprised when I told them who I was changing from....neither did his office when I called for my records to be transferred.

December 10th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr. White is one of those doctors who genuinely cares about his patients. He is very honest and tells it like it is. He has an open door policy for all of his OB patients and is always available by phone if you have an emergency (I had to call his answering service in the middle of the night because I had an emergency and they connected me directly to his cell phone). This doctor has a great personality and is very easy to get along with.