A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Wohlstadter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Wohlstadter, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Wohlstadter, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wohlstadter graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wohlstadter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford W Wohlstadter FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sanford W. Wohlstadter practice?
- Dr. Sanford Wohlstadter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Wohlstadter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Shrewsbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Holmdel, NJ and Atlantic Highlands, NJ.
See Shrewsbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.