A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Wright, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wright has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sanford J. Wright practice?
Dr. Sanford Wright practices Neurological Surgery near Everett, WA.
See Everett Neurological Surgeons.