A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sanford Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sanford Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sanford Wright, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wright has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sanford J Wright MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sanford J. Wright practice?
- Dr. Sanford Wright has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sanford Wright practices Neurological Surgery near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, WA.
See Everett Neurological Surgeons.