Dr. Sanford Wright MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 16th, 2012
Dr. Sanford Wright, Jr
I have Dr. Wright since 2007. He did my neck surgery in 2010, which came out so well that when I awoke, I started to cry. I could feel the difference immediately. I no longer had pain and numbness down my arm and fingers. Even my head felt different and I knew that I was not going to get the debilitating headaches anymore. The headaches were so bad the I was in bed 3 to 5 days at a time. He is an excellent doctor that I tell people about him all the time. If you are looking for neuosuragon

June 23rd, 2012
had surgery nina
i have had the surgery but still i am suffering everyday of the last 9 years ever since i had that wich i should not have it done in the first place since he guarnteed me that it is not going to be 100% pain free, sorry to say that this did not work for me at all for the fact it is even worse and the paing i am going through i am the only one knows it is like the rope being twisted and the pain is the whole spine to the bottom of mt leg

May 14th, 2012
i have known dr wright since the early 80's. while under his care then i felt he always gave me the very best of himself. he is a very kind gentle man (something i find so rare in our "god doctors" then and even more so now!) if my health concerns get to the point that i need to see a neuro guy again he is the very first number i'd call! i would recomend him hands down to anyone, he is a excellant doctor!

January 4th, 2012
Doctor: Good, Staff: Could use improvement
I'll start by saying my experience with Doctor Wright personally was not bad. My surgery seems to have helped, though I'll need physical therapy and time to really know for sure. My biggest complaints pertain more to the lack of organization as well as incompetency of some (but not all) of his staff. Out of the 6 times I have been to the clinic 5 of them required a wait of over an hour after my appointment time was scheduled. The longest was nearly a two hour wait - over an hour of it spent in the room waiting for the Doctor. In regards to his staff, the most negative experiences have been with Kathy. She is incredibly condescending and could be characterized by the permanent frown on her face. On the phone she is no different, and if you've visited the clinic already I'm sure you've similar experiences. Getting called back is another story as well. You can expect to follow up constantly with them before getting anything done. I will say that one of their staff members: Gabe was very pleasant and did an excellent job. There was another lady who was equally as kind and adept.

August 11th, 2011
Awesome
He is one very talented and awesome doctor.

June 15th, 2010
Dr. Wright was outstanding:- reviewed the problem- reviewed the options I had- excecuted the surgery process with perfection.- followed up wellFor a difficult situation, excessive pain, etc., the results from the surgery were better than expected.

May 23rd, 2010
patient
I would recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon.