Dr. Sanford Wright Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sanford Wright Jr?

Best there is

Posted on October 12th, 2017

I wouldn't want to go to any doctor other than Dr. Wright. He is a very caring, understanding and knows what he is doing. He takes the time to talk to you and make sure you understand every thing. He is the best!

Dr. Sanford Wright, Jr

Posted on July 16th, 2012

I have Dr. Wright since 2007. He did my neck surgery in 2010, which came out so well that when I awoke, I started to cry. I could feel the difference immediately. I no longer had pain and numbness down my arm and fingers. Even my head felt different and I knew that I was not going to get the debilitating headaches anymore. The headaches were so bad the I was in bed 3 to 5 days at a time. He is an excellent doctor that I tell people about him all the time. If you are looking for neuosuragon

had surgery nina

Posted on June 23rd, 2012

i have had the surgery but still i am suffering everyday of the last 9 years ever since i had that wich i should not have it done in the first place since he guarnteed me that it is not going to be 100% pain free, sorry to say that this did not work for me at all for the fact it is even worse and the paing i am going through i am the only one knows it is like the rope being twisted and the pain is the whole spine to the bottom of mt leg

Posted on May 14th, 2012

i have known dr wright since the early 80's. while under his care then i felt he always gave me the very best of himself. he is a very kind gentle man (something i find so rare in our "god doctors" then and even more so now!) if my health concerns get to the point that i need to see a neuro guy again he is the very first number i'd call! i would recomend him hands down to anyone, he is a excellant doctor!

Doctor: Good, Staff: Could use improvement

Posted on January 4th, 2012

I'll start by saying my experience with Doctor Wright personally was not bad. My surgery seems to have helped, though I'll need physical therapy and time to really know for sure. My biggest complaints pertain more to the lack of organization as well as incompetency of some (but not all) of his staff. Out of the 6 times I have been to the clinic 5 of them required a wait of over an hour after my appointment time was scheduled. The longest was nearly a two hour wait - over an hour of it spent in the room waiting for the Doctor. In regards to his staff, the most negative experiences have been with Kathy. She is incredibly condescending and could be characterized by the permanent frown on her face. On the phone she is no different, and if you've visited the clinic already I'm sure you've similar experiences. Getting called back is another story as well. You can expect to follow up constantly with them before getting anything done. I will say that one of their staff members: Gabe was very pleasant and did an excellent job. There was another lady who was equally as kind and adept.

Awesome

Posted on August 11th, 2011

He is one very talented and awesome doctor.

Posted on June 15th, 2010

Dr. Wright was outstanding:- reviewed the problem- reviewed the options I had- excecuted the surgery process with perfection.- followed up wellFor a difficult situation, excessive pain, etc., the results from the surgery were better than expected.

patient

Posted on May 23rd, 2010

I would recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon.

Posted on September 20th, 2017