Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr. Lee is very nice, caring, knowledgeable and extremely perceptive which is something one doesn't often find in a doctor. He has very good instincts and you can trust his diagnoses. He really is a wonderful doctor and I recommend him highly.

very disappointing primary care experience show details very disappointing primary care experience
Apr 15th, 2010

I am very surprised by the comments on this page, as I found Dr. Lee to be quite standoffish, making only eye contact with the computer and not me, and trying to conduct the visit with my family member before waiting for me (the patient) to speak. There were many long, awkward pauses during the visit as he seemed quite preoccupied at looking at the computer and not concentrated enough on explaining the plan to the patient.

Sep 28th, 2009

Dr. Lee is one of the most patient doctors I have ever met. I have the displeasure of bring in a relative who is very demanding and always wanting attention from a doctor. He makes her feel like that he IS interested in her well being, and she is not just a number in his daily routine of seeing one patient after the other. A test he has ordered caught the beginning stage of the cancer that saved this patient's life also!