A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang-Mo Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang-Mo Kang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang-Mo Kang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Choledochal Cyst
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Portal Hypertension
- Short Bowel Syndrome
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Intestinal Rehabilitation and Transplantation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang-Mo M Kang MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sang-Mo M. Kang practice?
- Dr. Sang-Mo Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sang-Mo Kang practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.