Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sang-Ting Tsai
Dr. Sang-Ting Tsai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Tsai is affiliated with Baton Rouge General-Mid City, Baton Rouge General-Bluebonnet and Ochsner Medical Center-Baton Rouge. He speaks English.
Dr. Sang-Ting Tsai has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Sang-Ting Tsai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Jeff Redmond
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi10
Dr. William Gregoire
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi25
Dr. James Lawton Jr
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Baton Rouge, LA 0.01 mi45