A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Park, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Cardiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul.
Dr. Park has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Chong Park MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sang C. Park practice?
- Dr. Sang Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sang Park practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians and Pittsburgh Pediatric Specialists.