A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Chae-Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Chae-Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Chae-Kim, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chae-Kim graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Chae-Kim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Hyup Chae-Kim MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sang H. Chae-Kim practice?
- Dr. Sang Chae-Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Sang Chae-Kim practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.