A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Choi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Choi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Jacobi Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sang I. Choi practice?
Dr. Sang Choi practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.