A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Chun is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Chun has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Hoon Chun MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sang H. Chun practice?
- Dr. Sang Chun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sang Chun practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.