A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Chun is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chun
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Chun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Chun has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Hoon Chun MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sang H. Chun practice?
- Dr. Sang Chun has 1 office location.
Dr. Sang Chun practices Urology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Urologists.