A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Chung, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Chung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sang P. Chung practice?
Dr. Sang Chung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.