A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Chung, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
Dr. Chung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang P Chung MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sang P. Chung practice?
- Dr. Sang Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sang Chung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Westminster, CA.
See Fountain Valley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.