A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tahlequah City Hospital
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Gang Lee MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sang G. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sang Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sang Lee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Internists and Muskogee Pulmonologists.