Dr. Sang Choi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sang Choi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017

The office and staff are very efficient. They handled all the details of my surgery. There was no question unanswered and all details fell into perfect place. For follow up visits, there is no waiting room crowds and you are seen on schedule.

April 20th, 2017

Dr Choi took the time and was very informative and answered all my questions

January 10th, 2017

Very happy with Bunion surgery

Dr. Choi is an excellent surgeon. He is very compassionate, explains things very well and answers all questions. I had bunion surgery on both feet as well as knee surgery and have been very happy with the results. Would highly recommend Dr. Choi.

January 29th, 2016

leaves it up to me to followup after visit if needed. first diagnosis was a fracture not a sprain but hard to see due to initial contusion. later ankle fractured. Is very good doctor and trusted and great staff

November 11th, 2015

This was by far the worst office I have ever had the displeasure of visiting. After being referred to them from my primary care office, I was supposed to see Dr. Choi to take care of a broken bone that I had. To my surprise, the staff was extremely impolite and rude on the phone. I was placed on hold for several minutes at a time, and then hung up on by them twice--purposely. I would never recommend this office to anyone. Alyssa and Jennifer are the worst receptionists I have ever spoken to and it would be in Dr. Choi's best interest to fire them both. Poor customer service means no business, and I can't see how this office is still in operation with those two misfit girls working the front desk.

July 7th, 2015

Excellent Doctor - and wonderful man!

February 1st, 2014

hand surgery patient

I was hesitant about finding a doctor for the surgery but extremely happy I went to Dr. Choi. He is a skilled surgeon. I had one hand done up 5 years ago. Dr. Choi gave me the ability to get movement back in the hand. The staff is a pleasure to deal with. I only regrets in the payment he receives from medicare for such a skilled surgeon.

January 27th, 2014

Two words - excellent doctor

December 12th, 2013

Dr Choi is one of the best

We have had the fortunate patient experiences from the very first month when he came to NOT. Both my husband & I have had procedures without negative complications. There is no physician that can touch his competence in hand surgeries. But also he is a competent all-around ortho surgeon. And to top it he is a great person.

November 27th, 2013

It's the results that matter

If you are more interested in results than hours of time spent shmoozing, then Dr. Choi is the one to perform your needed surgery. He recently performed a complete hip replacement on my right hip and the results were excellent. It has been 2 months, I no longer limp and have no further need for pain medication. I would definitely use him again if the need should arise.

October 30th, 2013

Highly Recommend!!!

Dr. Choi has successfully completed several different surgical procedures on my right hand. Due to Osteoarthritic destruction of my CMC joint and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, etc. the pain in my hand had become unbearable. I have regained full mobility and strength AND I no longer have numbness and tingling in my fingers, I am looking forward to having similar procedures done next year for my left hand. Thanks, Dr. Choi, for your expertise!

June 12th, 2013

The Best

Dr. Choi is professional yet personable. He listens and gets to the heart of the problem. His knowledge and compassion are unsurpassed.