Dr. Sang Choi MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Palm Harbor, FL

January 10th, 2017
Very happy with Bunion surgery
Dr. Choi is an excellent surgeon. He is very compassionate, explains things very well and answers all questions. I had bunion surgery on both feet as well as knee surgery and have been very happy with the results. Would highly recommend Dr. Choi.

January 29th, 2016
leaves it up to me to followup after visit if needed. first diagnosis was a fracture not a sprain but hard to see due to initial contusion. later ankle fractured. Is very good doctor and trusted and great staff

November 11th, 2015
This was by far the worst office I have ever had the displeasure of visiting. After being referred to them from my primary care office, I was supposed to see Dr. Choi to take care of a broken bone that I had. To my surprise, the staff was extremely impolite and rude on the phone. I was placed on hold for several minutes at a time, and then hung up on by them twice--purposely. I would never recommend this office to anyone. Alyssa and Jennifer are the worst receptionists I have ever spoken to and it would be in Dr. Choi's best interest to fire them both. Poor customer service means no business, and I can't see how this office is still in operation with those two misfit girls working the front desk.

July 7th, 2015
Excellent Doctor - and wonderful man!

February 1st, 2014
hand surgery patient
I was hesitant about finding a doctor for the surgery but extremely happy I went to Dr. Choi. He is a skilled surgeon. I had one hand done up 5 years ago. Dr. Choi gave me the ability to get movement back in the hand. The staff is a pleasure to deal with. I only regrets in the payment he receives from medicare for such a skilled surgeon.

January 26th, 2014
Two words - excellent doctor

December 11th, 2013
Dr Choi is one of the best
We have had the fortunate patient experiences from the very first month when he came to NOT. Both my husband & I have had procedures without negative complications. There is no physician that can touch his competence in hand surgeries. But also he is a competent all-around ortho surgeon. And to top it he is a great person.

November 27th, 2013
It's the results that matter
If you are more interested in results than hours of time spent shmoozing, then Dr. Choi is the one to perform your needed surgery. He recently performed a complete hip replacement on my right hip and the results were excellent. It has been 2 months, I no longer limp and have no further need for pain medication. I would definitely use him again if the need should arise.

October 30th, 2013
Highly Recommend!!!
Dr. Choi has successfully completed several different surgical procedures on my right hand. Due to Osteoarthritic destruction of my CMC joint and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, etc. the pain in my hand had become unbearable. I have regained full mobility and strength AND I no longer have numbness and tingling in my fingers, I am looking forward to having similar procedures done next year for my left hand. Thanks, Dr. Choi, for your expertise!

June 11th, 2013
The Best
Dr. Choi is professional yet personable. He listens and gets to the heart of the problem. His knowledge and compassion are unsurpassed.

February 28th, 2012
I have had 3 surgeries performed by Dr. Choi. His staff members are efficient and professional. I have recovered 100% from each of my surgeries with no problems. I can, without hesitation, recommend Dr. Choi

January 23rd, 2012
Aprehensive of Lawsuit
The Dr did well in diagnosing my problem. When questioned about procedures he quickly towed to the "no lawsuits reply". I got a distinct impression when filling out the patient paperwork that avoiding lawsuits was a high priority. My previous Dr who is now not doing any surgery had suggested an alternative to a radical operation (a viscous injection). He indicated that he had experienced good success. Dr Choi indeed knew of the procedure and it's success. He indicated however he would not use the technique as the procedure was approved for knee not hip joints per FDA. I left the office more clearly understanding my joint problem. It was also abundantly clear Dr Choi did not want to "risk" helping to alleviate the problem.