Learn more about Dr. Sang Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Song is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Song, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Song has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Ho Song DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sang H. Song practice?
- Dr. Sang Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Sang Song practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Physiatrists.