A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Song, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Song has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Song accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sang H. Song practice?
Dr. Sang Song practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Metuchen, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Iselin, NJ.
See Metuchen Physiatrists.