A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Song is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Song, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Song has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Ho Song DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sang H. Song practice?
- Dr. Sang Song has 13 office locations.
Dr. Sang Song practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Iselin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Jamesburg, NJ.
See Iselin Physiatrists.