Wonderful show details Wonderful
by J. Patterson on Feb 24th, 2015

Family pedestrian for over 14 years!

Dec 26th, 2014

He is always kind and caring who is knowledgeable in his filed of practice.

over 3 years ~~~ show details over 3 years ~~~
by sung park on Jul 2nd, 2013

very nice doctor .

Been with Dr.Han for 4 years show details Been with Dr.Han for 4 years
Oct 18th, 2010

Dr Han is so nice and caring.He's patient and listens to all your concerns and doesn't rushyou. MY sonloves to go see DR. Han.

Aug 5th, 2010

Friendly office environment and caring doctor.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by OP SAHM on Aug 2nd, 2010

My 11 month old son had high fever (over 103) more than 5 days and was prescribed antibiotics to treat ear infections by his doctor (not Dr. Han). But it turned out he was very allergic to Amoxicillin so I made another appointment which was cancelled by his doctor. He told us to wait until antibiotics work. But I coulnd't wait for more for my poor baby. Then my friend introduced Dr. Han for a second opinion. As soon as I saw Dr. Han, he suggested possible Kawasaki Disease and advised me that my son should be hospitalized immediately. If it wasn't Dr. Han, I might not be able to find the way to cure my baby, for Kawasaki Disease is not well known. I really can't thank him enough for that.

He is the best! show details He is the best!
by Mary C. on Jul 17th, 2010

Dr. Han is a very nice person. He is professional, knowledgeable, and caring. I have been to a few other doctors so far , but I am happy that I have found Dr. Han as a family doctor. Now I am spreading words among my friends about Dr. Han.

Jul 14th, 2010

he is a very good listener and cares for my family with his best. - J family

by The T Family on May 12th, 2010

Dr. Han is a genuine and knowledgeable physician who has cared for our family for several years.

Jan 28th, 2009