A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Nam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Nam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Nam, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nam graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Nam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Kyu Nam MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sang K. Nam practice?
- Dr. Sang Nam has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sang Nam practices Psychiatry near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgewater, NJ and South Plainfield, NJ.
See Livingston Psychiatrists.