Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sang Nam
Dr. Sang Nam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Nam is affiliated with Somerset Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Nam has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sang Nam has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Sang Nam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Joseph Donnellan
Hillsborough, NJ 2.52 mi27
Dr. Yulya Perch
Psychiatry, Neurology, Residency
Bridgewater, NJ 2.76 mi
Dr. Robert Randolph
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Somerset, NJ 2.81 mi20