Excellent Dr. show details Excellent Dr.
Feb 3rd, 2016

I have suffered with anxiety, depression, and insomnia. I was under numerous mediations before seeing Dr. Nam. He was able to find a medication combination that worked. He has been very caring, takes time with me, and explains everything to me. I would absolutely recommend him.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Dec 8th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Nam for years now to treat my ADD and my condition has greatly improved since I've been receiving treatment.

Best psychiatrist! show details Best psychiatrist!
by Kristen on Nov 10th, 2015

Dr. Nam is the greatest psychiatrist I've seen! He has helped me treat my anxiety and adhd and he is very attentive and he really makes sure that my medication is working and is right for me. I have seen psychiatrists in the past and just never felt comfortable but I couldn't be happier with Dr. Nam!

Outstanding & Caring Psychiatrist show details Outstanding & Caring Psychiatrist
by Jack DeRosa on Nov 4th, 2015

Dr. Nam is outstanding in heloping me deal with my anxiety, depression, ADHD, medication withdrawl and more. I have seen Dr. Name for 14 weeks now, and 7 visits. I switched psychiatrists because 1) I relocated and 2) I feel I was not prescribed the right medication. After spending 1.5 years on the wrong medication that creates even more anxiety when withdrawing, Dr. Nam is helping me with the taper process more than I could have hoped for. So far, he has switched me medication and medication doses that agree with me far more, and are helping to erase my anxiety/depression faster than any doctor. He is agreeable, pleasant, understanding, explains our plans for me with real purpose, and meets with you ongoing to closely monitor progress and make even the smallest adjustments necessary. I am very grateful I relocated to an area with Dr. Nam as close to me as he is and can't recomend him strongly enough. He is exceptional.

by Alyssa on Nov 4th, 2015

I've struggled with ADD for my entire life. I also have the obligatory anxiety and depression one often sees w ADD. Dr. Nam helped me stabilize my life and worked with me until we found a balance of treatment that I needed. I would recommend his services to anyone. It's hard to find a psychiatrist who doesn't feel like a drug pusher. It's also difficult to find a psychiatrist who understands us PTs beyond what can be read out of a book. Dr. Nam is that hard-to-find psychiatrist.

Best Psychiatrist experience show details Best Psychiatrist experience
Oct 14th, 2015

Dr. Nam is very caring about his patients. Anything you don't understand he clarifies. He answers any questions and eases worries. If he prescribes medicine he explains why he's peescibing it and how it works and why he chose that one. He is very friendly and always welcoming. I have seen 3 other psychological doctors and he is by far the best. I came to see him for anxiety. At the first visit it was very severe, a few weeks after seeing him I have improved significantly.

Wonderful Dr. show details Wonderful Dr.
Oct 7th, 2015

He went in to work early to help me. He is helping me get better! Wonderful man, caring Dr

by Jan on Oct 7th, 2015

I'm so glad I found Dr. Nam! An expert in his field, he is caring AND knowledgeable. I am completely at ease with him and confident that I am getting the best possible treatment.

by Sonja FS on Oct 6th, 2015

Very comfortable setting. Takes time to explain diagnoses, medications, and treatment plan.

Very reliable and compassionate show details Very reliable and compassionate
Oct 6th, 2015

I have been coming to doctor Nam for 3yrs. He's very kind, compassionate and nice. I had been stable with my medicine and supportive talks. I recommend anyone who needs psychiatrist to try him first or second opinion. Good luck!

Oct 6th, 2015

I have been coming to see Dr. NAM for a few years now anf have had no problems.

Oct 6th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Nam for 3 years. He has been very helpful, he spends as much time as needed ,he listen carefully at every appointment.

Greatest Psychiatrist I have ever met in my life !!!!!!!!!!!! show details Greatest Psychiatrist I have ever met in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 5th, 2015

I have been in Dr Nam's care for over 35 yrs for multiple complexed problems of depression , anxiety & panic attacks. I recently visited him for relapse of symptoms and treated w/added newly approved adjunctive medication in addition to one of existing antidepressant. I recovered from depression in a wk & I feel totally normal. It's wonderful & miracle. Nam is extremely knowledgeble, compassionate & challenging Psychitrist trained in Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School- Massachusette General Hospital as Clinical Fellow for 4 years. He has a big group picture w/professors/ fellow colleagues of Harvard- Mass Gen Hosp,hanging on the wall of his consultation office room. He seems proud of himself in the picture. Oh, He must have been Smart in the first place.. Dr Nam is truly compassionate/kind/taking sufficient time for patients. You have to go to see him and find out yourself of what is Dr Nam like. God Bless you & Dr Nam.

by Nick on Sep 29th, 2015

Great experience with dr knam

by Jenn Morgan on Sep 29th, 2015

Dr. Nam has helped me get a diagnosis and helped me immensely. He is very caring and compassionate.

Sep 23rd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Nam for over a year and he has been extremely helpful .

This is the REAL professional when you need help!! show details This is the REAL professional when you need help!!
by Nina on Sep 22nd, 2015

Dr. Nam is a very professional and courteous doctor who actually hears what i am saying (not just listen and nods his head). I have been seeing Dr. NAM for about 2 years and i would not trust anyone else because this doctor is the real deal.

Aug 4th, 2015

It was a great experience for a first appointment