Psychiatrists

22 Old Short Hills Rd
Ste 216
Livingston, NJ 07039
973-994-2766
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  Unethical hurtful experience  |  show details
by X- Patient , Never Again! Horrible Psychiatrist on Oct 4th, 2013

Dr scheduled first appointment of the day than took another patient before me. He actually stated in front of another patient "I am not sure I want to accept you" because I asked when I would be seen. Dr was extremely rude and care of my feelings. At my visit, I went over my problems and diagnosis the doctor then stated to me I have numerous issues, he is uncertain what they are and asked me if I knew what I have wrong, (which is his job as a professional Dr of psychiatry). He stated well it looks that you have tried numerous psychiatrists and nobody seems to know the problem, and that he cannot help me and cannot accept me as a patient" . This unprofessionalism in his demeanor as a doctor not only made me feel "hopeless" but extremely let down, depressed and left me with a feeling of there is no help for me. This doctor lacks professionalism, compassion, and as a person respect for others and really needs to know how to treat his patients, unacceptable. He causes more harm than good. When patients come to him for help he leaves them feeling like there is no hope and actually makes a patient worse.