Dr. Sang Nam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sang Nam?

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr. Nam is an excellent psychiatrist! I have been seeing him to treat my ADD for the last 6 years and have never had any complications. He is extremely courteous and professional.

Wonderful Life free from ADHD & related life time functional issues.

Posted on June 1st, 2016

Dr Nam is The best psychiatrist in ADD/ADHD treatment whom I have ever had since in my life. I get Straight "A" for all my 6 Courses in 4 th year College ( State University ). I can't believe it so true !!!!!!

he deserves more than 5 stars....

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Dr. Nam is one of the best Dr's I have ever seen in this field. He is courteous, actually takes the time with you that you need, he doesn't see you once and then see you a month from then. He makes sure he sees you weekly until you're stabilized. You don't have to wait for your appointment for more than 5 minutes. He specializes in ADD/ADHD/Addiciton/Psych disorders/ and he has been a God-send. I have never had a Dr. call my insurance company to get a prior authorization over the phone on the spot so I can get my medicine approved the same day, he did it with me in the room. I have always had to wait. I was completely shocked that he took the time to do that, but he did. it speaks volumes about how he cares for his patients and I truly do respect him as a person and Doctor. He is truly in this field to help people, he could be retired somewhere on the beach with his wife but he is choosing to continue practicing so he can help people, such as myself that are in need.

Dr. Nam Saved my Life!

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

I contacted Dr Nam about 5 months ago when I had been suffering from chronic anxiety and depression for many years and finally said to myself, "it's time to get help!" I work in a very fast paced urban hospital and I see a lot of terrible things and my anxiety was starting to effect me at work. Constant mood swings with uncontrollable crying, out bursts of anger on my coworkers and not to mention the gripping chest pain that brought me to my knees and made it difficult to even breath. I saw my primary Doctor and after psychical exam she determined that I was in great physical health, but that it would be in my best interest to seek help for my mental well being. Dr Nam saved my life! I met Dr Nam at his office where barely waited 5 minutes in the waiting room before he took me into his office and began the interview process. Dr Nam is very easy to talk to and made me feel comfortable. I was able to express my feelings easily without judgement from him. After we spoke for sometime Dr Nam made his diagnosis. I was suffering for depression, anxiety and panic and suggested I take the smallest dose possible of Celexa. Quite apprehensive at first I got a little teary eyed and explained that taking medicine was a very scary thought for me. Dr Nam reassured me that it would be okay and that he would keep a watchful eye on me and make sure the Celexa was working positively for me. Dr Nam explained, just like food is nourishment for our body, Celexa is nourishment for the brain. It feeds the brain with serotonin, a cerebral hormone that when lacking can cause all sorts of mental instability the main emotion being depression and anxiety. This reassurance for Dr Nam put me at ease and he also suggest I start doing activates that I find happiness in to help aid in my treatment. I left Dr Nam' s office that day with hope, something I hadn't had in a long to time. Within a week of starting the Celexa I started feeling like myself again! The Constant crying disappeared, the anger settled and the debilitating chest pain finally gone! I had began to slowly find joy in things I hadn't for months. I was able to get through an entire 12 hour shift at work without any anger or anxiety attacks! I was oversee joyed I could get through a full day of work without incident! Even my co workes saw a drastic change in me. I met with Dr Nam regularly to assess my progress and each time he is more impressed with my progress! I have to thank Dr Nam from the bottom of my heart! If it weren't for his help I wouldn't be where I am today! Dr Nam is extremely knowledgeable and experienced in his field! He saved my Life! Let him save Yours!

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Great doctor! Easy to talk to you and was able to help me right away! I am so happy to be one of his patients!

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

I am on my 8th visit with Dr. Nam for my ADHD and mood disorder. I have seen several psychiatrists in the last 5 years and Dr. Nam has been the first one to keep me stable and maintain a healthy life. I will continue to work with Dr.Nam, which will allow me to grow as an individual and keep track of my diagnosis.

ADD

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. NAM for 3+ years and he's helped me with my ADD! I'm doing a lot better in school and I'm a lot better in social settings.

Excellent Dr.

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

I have suffered with anxiety, depression, and insomnia. I was under numerous mediations before seeing Dr. Nam. He was able to find a medication combination that worked. He has been very caring, takes time with me, and explains everything to me. I would absolutely recommend him.

Great Doctor

Posted on December 8th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Nam for years now to treat my ADD and my condition has greatly improved since I've been receiving treatment.

Best psychiatrist!

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Dr. Nam is the greatest psychiatrist I've seen! He has helped me treat my anxiety and adhd and he is very attentive and he really makes sure that my medication is working and is right for me. I have seen psychiatrists in the past and just never felt comfortable but I couldn't be happier with Dr. Nam!

Outstanding & Caring Psychiatrist

Posted on November 4th, 2015

Dr. Nam is outstanding in heloping me deal with my anxiety, depression, ADHD, medication withdrawl and more. I have seen Dr. Name for 14 weeks now, and 7 visits. I switched psychiatrists because 1) I relocated and 2) I feel I was not prescribed the right medication. After spending 1.5 years on the wrong medication that creates even more anxiety when withdrawing, Dr. Nam is helping me with the taper process more than I could have hoped for. So far, he has switched me medication and medication doses that agree with me far more, and are helping to erase my anxiety/depression faster than any doctor. He is agreeable, pleasant, understanding, explains our plans for me with real purpose, and meets with you ongoing to closely monitor progress and make even the smallest adjustments necessary. I am very grateful I relocated to an area with Dr. Nam as close to me as he is and can't recomend him strongly enough. He is exceptional.

Posted on November 4th, 2015

I've struggled with ADD for my entire life. I also have the obligatory anxiety and depression one often sees w ADD. Dr. Nam helped me stabilize my life and worked with me until we found a balance of treatment that I needed. I would recommend his services to anyone. It's hard to find a psychiatrist who doesn't feel like a drug pusher. It's also difficult to find a psychiatrist who understands us PTs beyond what can be read out of a book. Dr. Nam is that hard-to-find psychiatrist.