A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Pak is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Pak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Ik Pak MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sang I. Pak practice?
- Dr. Sang Pak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sang Pak practices Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.