A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Pak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Pak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Pak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Pak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sang I. Pak practice?
Dr. Sang Pak practices Surgery near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Flushing Surgeons.