A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Park has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang T Park MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sang T. Park practice?
- Dr. Sang Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Sang Park practices Family Medicine near Villas, NJ.
See Villas Family Physicians.