A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Kyungpook National University, Taegu.
Dr. Park has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang T Park MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sang T. Park practice?
- Dr. Sang Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Sang Park practices Family Medicine near Villas, NJ.
See Villas Family Physicians.