Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sang Park
Dr. Sang Park, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ, with another office in Villas, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Park is affiliated with Cape Regional Medical Center, University of Washington Medical Center and Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sang Park has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Sang Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.
Dr. Ellen Leavell
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Somerset, NJ 0.82 mi36
Dr. Jan Soriano
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Somerset, NJ 0.91 mi35
Dr. David Boguslavsky
Family Medicine, Acupuncture
Somerset, NJ 1.07 mi12