Radiation Oncologist, Medical Oncologist
Long Branch City
300 2nd Ave
Long Branch, NJ 07740
732-923-6890
Locations and availability (1)

|  Dr Sang Sim ,an extraordinary doctor  |  show details
by James T Kusko on Dec 20th, 2013

I was diagnosed with highly aggressive prostrate cancer in 2002. After visiting several doctors, a family friend who worked with Dr Sim at Sloan-Kittering,suggested I travel from my home in North Carolina to meet this doctor. What I found was an extraordinary human being who gave me the confidence we would overcome this disease. He sat down with my wife and I , explained the options.He demonstated kindness and confidence . We knew he was an outstanding doctor from our family friend.Dr Sim is one of best doctors I have ever had from both a medical and personal viewpoint.

|  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

Dr Sim is a kind, intelligent man. He has always taken an interest in my overall health and has always been responsive to my needs, questions and issues, even contacting me during his personal time. As much as I wish I didn't need a radiation oncologist, I am glad to be partnered with him

|  Brilliant, caring, patient and professional  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

Dr. Sang deserves the highest recommendation for he takes all the time needed to answer any questions and he truly cares about his patients. The environment at M.M. Oncology is also patient centered professional! They are the best!

|  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr. Sim and his staff are amazing. For a practice that is very busy, they take the time to explain everything and I mean everything that is important to the patient. Having treatment with Dr. Sim and his staff was the best decision I made in the treatment of my cancer.

|  Excellent caring Doctor  |  show details
by Louis Celmer on May 15th, 2009

I have been dealing with Dr. Sim for appox 5 1/2 years and have found him to be an exceptional person as well as an excellent Doctor. He left Monmouth Med for a short time and I was extremely happy that he returned. He definitly enhances MMC as a highly skilled Radiation Oncologist. He has the ability to make you fell comfortable and explains treatments and conditions completely with nothing left unexplained or any points of confusion. It has been an extreme pleasure to be able to deal with Dr. Sim.

|  Excellent and Caring Doctor  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2008

Dr. Sim is an excellent doctor with impeccable medical skills. His very pleasant disposition makes any interaction with him truly a pleasure ... he responds to all calls and offers invaluable advice. I highly recommend Dr. Sim.