Dr. Sang Sim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 9 reviews

June 21st, 2016
Amazing Doctor!! Going through radiation therapy is not a walk in the park but Dr. Sim and the entire staff walk you through it and make it as easy as possible. Would not of wanted to do that part of my Cancer journey with any other group of people. Caring, Compassionate and totally gifted..all of them.

March 26th, 2016
Dr. Sim was courteous and very helpful. Staff nurse was also excellent. No further treatment required at this time.

February 21st, 2016
The best doctor ever.. Of all the doctors I've had over my 70+ years of life, this one is on top.

December 20th, 2013
Dr Sang Sim ,an extraordinary doctor
I was diagnosed with highly aggressive prostrate cancer in 2002. After visiting several doctors, a family friend who worked with Dr Sim at Sloan-Kittering,suggested I travel from my home in North Carolina to meet this doctor. What I found was an extraordinary human being who gave me the confidence we would overcome this disease. He sat down with my wife and I , explained the options.He demonstated kindness and confidence . We knew he was an outstanding doctor from our family friend.Dr Sim is one of best doctors I have ever had from both a medical and personal viewpoint.

October 23rd, 2012
Dr Sim is a kind, intelligent man. He has always taken an interest in my overall health and has always been responsive to my needs, questions and issues, even contacting me during his personal time. As much as I wish I didn't need a radiation oncologist, I am glad to be partnered with him

April 10th, 2012
Brilliant, caring, patient and professional
Dr. Sang deserves the highest recommendation for he takes all the time needed to answer any questions and he truly cares about his patients. The environment at M.M. Oncology is also patient centered professional! They are the best!

June 28th, 2011
Dr. Sim and his staff are amazing. For a practice that is very busy, they take the time to explain everything and I mean everything that is important to the patient. Having treatment with Dr. Sim and his staff was the best decision I made in the treatment of my cancer.

May 15th, 2009
Excellent caring Doctor
I have been dealing with Dr. Sim for appox 5 1/2 years and have found him to be an exceptional person as well as an excellent Doctor. He left Monmouth Med for a short time and I was extremely happy that he returned. He definitly enhances MMC as a highly skilled Radiation Oncologist. He has the ability to make you fell comfortable and explains treatments and conditions completely with nothing left unexplained or any points of confusion. It has been an extreme pleasure to be able to deal with Dr. Sim.

July 14th, 2008
Excellent and Caring Doctor
Dr. Sim is an excellent doctor with impeccable medical skills. His very pleasant disposition makes any interaction with him truly a pleasure ... he responds to all calls and offers invaluable advice. I highly recommend Dr. Sim.