A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Kim, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Kim, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Caleb Kim DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. S C. Kim practice?
- Dr. S Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. S Kim practices Family Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Primary Care Doctors.