A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Kim, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Kim, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Texas Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S Caleb Kim DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. S C. Kim practice?
- Dr. S Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. S Kim practices Family Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Primary Care Doctors.