Dr. Sang Tran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 30th, 2016
Worse Doctor
By far the worse experience I've EVER had with a MD. Extremely rude, short (literally), and not to bright. I would NEVER recommend anyone to this guy. Not even my enemy!

February 20th, 2016
They accept walk-ins so sometimes you have to wait a bit longer.

December 25th, 2014
Excellent doctor I have ever encountered
He was excellent in diagnosis of my illness in a very professional way. I will definitely recommend to all my friends and relatives for Dr. Tran Sang.

June 11th, 2014
unacceptable hours of wait!
I went to this office based on the reviews they got. Thinking the having a good ratings on some website will help me narrow down my choices. Not until I experienced first hand how bad their services are! As many of the complaints, long hours of waiting just to be called in, also the an hour of wait inside the room! Most people are expecting that the wait is over cause they will called in to be assisted. But not in this clinic! Expect another hour ( inside the room - like a prisoner) waiting the nurse or the doctor to finally take care of you! The worst thing is they called me today, saying that there was some error in the lab and that I will come back for them to draw blood again! What kind of services they have? I feel like they don't really care for their patients time and effort. I hope that the administrator will some how do something about their employees or could be the routine they follow. Someday, all your patients will be gone without you knowing!

February 8th, 2014
doctor dismisses problems because he doesn't know how to diagnose it
Dr. Tran dismisses my problems and told me to forget about it. Since the blood tests came out normal he says that there isn't anything wrong and there's nothing more he can do. Dismisses all my history of problems, doesn't know how to diagnose it because it's not a common problem.

September 6th, 2012
The BEST doctor!!!
Dr. Tran is the best primary care physician. He listens to his patients and does not make people feel incompetent. My family and all of my extended family go to him as well,including our children.