Learn more about Dr. Sang Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kim has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sang W. Kim practice?
Dr. Sang Kim practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Royal Oak Surgeons.