A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sang Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sang Lee, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sang Lee, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Prolapse
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sang Won Lee MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sang W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Sang Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Sang Lee practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Colorectal Surgeons.