Dr. Sangae Kim-Park Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Sangae Kim-Park?

Very good doctor

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

Dr. Kim-park don't just give you medicine she run test.....

Not caring,rude,lack communication skills,not concerned about patienttt

Posted on October 14th, 2016

Posted on May 13th, 2016

The doctor nice the staff is nice however the off continues to have voice recorded messages, the doctor seems to focus on more things related to pharmaceutical sales rather than what is going on with you individually. Im currently looking at other doctors to transfer to. I have been a patient with her for nealy 4 years now.

Posted on February 1st, 2016

She has made me feel better.

No complaints

Posted on January 16th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Kim Parks for years and hope to continue. She is the best. I read the reviews about her staff and I can say I've never been talked to or treated in the ways that have been posted. The wait time is a legitimate issue but you never get rushed through your visit with Dr. Kim. I work in the medical field also and I know a lot of the problems that arise from long wait times is directly caused by patients. Patients walk in without appointments and then you have the no-shows which is sooooo costly to practices. I'm sure if someone was having a difficult time is sitting and waiting they could explain to the office manager whom by the way is super super nice and professional. Lighten up folks ... it is a doctor's office. There will be delays.

Office wait time too long

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Dr. Kim Parks is very nice but the wait time in her office is too long. They schedule patients too close together and last time I waited three hours before even being called back to a room. After being called back I waited another hour. It's ridiculous how long you have to wait. After this has happened to me over and over again I am done with this office.

Hospital stay!

Posted on May 11th, 2015

Dr. Kim-Park is a caring and concerned doctor. She personally checked on me in the ER and later continued to visit me while I had to stay in the hospital. She went above and beyond to make sure I received the care I need.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

If you are looking for a doctor my advice to you is keep looking. Do not even consider this doctor!! Too many reasons to name. The male receptionist is rude, bossy, arrogant etc. He doesn't belong in a doctors office greeting sick people. They rarely answer their phone. And don't expect a returned call if you leave a message. They take days off and don't have a way to let you know and if you need a refill you can't get it because they may be gone from the office for a week without letting anyone know!!! It's horrible. I've actually had to drive to the office because I couldn't reach them only to find the door locked and not even a note to let you know why they aren't there or who to contact. One more thing: the shortest time I've waited to get back to see the quack dr was 2 hours. This is the truth.

PACK A LUNCH AND BEWARE OF RUDE RECEPTIONIST

Posted on January 14th, 2015

Dr. Kim-Park is a very nice person. She has a thick accent and very difficult to understand especially for the elderly. My mother WAS a patient of hers. My mother has arthritis in both legs and has a very difficult time getting around. The last time my mother saw Dr. Kim-Park her appointment was at 10:00 a.m. we arrived at 9:30 a.m. to a full waiting room. My mother was not called back to the exam room until 12:30 p.m. During this time she had to make 3 visits to the restroom across the lobby because there was not a handicap toilet in the doctor's office restroom. Mom is also diabetic. 3 hours is a long time for a person without ailments to sit and wait, much less someone with multiple issues. Finally, we were led to an exam room where we waited another 30 minutes at which point we were asked to transfer to a different waiting room because Dr. Kim-Park did not want to move her laptop from room to room so she saw all patients in the same exam room. I said something to the tall, bald, male receptionists about the long wait and he informed me that most of their patients were elderly and they tried to give each patient the attention they needed. I told him that was great but maybe they needed to stretch out the time between each patient visit. They scheduled appointments 15 minutes apart. He said they did the best they could and if we didn't like it we could find another doctor. Well we took his advice and did just that.

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

The most unpleasant experience at a doctors office I have ever had and definitely won't return. Dr.Park is a true sweet heart but her staff is very unprofessional and rude. Never have I had the issues I have experienced here. Wait time was 1:30 mins, staff was very rude and I think that is unacceptable.

The office manager must go

Posted on November 3rd, 2011

The front desk reception/office manager must go.He is disrespectful and repulsive.I came in once and he turned around to pick up a chart or something and I could CLEARLY see his backside!I really like Dr. Kim-Park ,but this uptight,smart mouthed little man has convinced me to never come back again.

STAFF

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I personally think Dr. Kim Park is great,but the patronizing,little man that runs her front desk must go.Every time you ask him a question he responds in a patronizing smug manner.I once called to request files to be sent to my Rheumatologist,the first thing I did was give my name and he smarted off by saying ,maam I talk to hundreds of people everyday,what is your name.I work in the medical field and I realize that holding down a front desk can be stressfull,but this guy is a jerk!Because of him,I don`t want to go back,...but I will.