A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangbaek Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangbaek Oh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangbaek Oh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangbaek Charles Oh MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sangbaek C. Oh practice?
- Dr. Sangbaek Oh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sangbaek Oh practices Gastroenterology near Glen Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Gastroenterologists.