A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangbaek Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangbaek Oh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangbaek Oh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance