A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangbock Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangbock Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangbock Mok Kim MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sangbock M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sangbock Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sangbock Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See Albany Physiatrists.