A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangbock Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangbock Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangbock Mok Kim MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sangbock M. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sangbock Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sangbock Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY and Oceanside, NY.
See Albany Physiatrists.