A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangbock Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Electrodiagnostics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Health System - St. Mary`s Campus
- Samaritan Hospital - Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sangbock Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sangbock M. Kim practice?
Dr. Sangbock Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY.
See Albany Physiatrists.