A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SangDo Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SangDo Park is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. SangDo Park MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. SangDo Park practice?
- Dr. SangDo Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. SangDo Park practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.