A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. SangDo Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. SangDo Park is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. SangDo Park MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. SangDo Park practice?
- Dr. SangDo Park has 3 office locations.
Dr. SangDo Park practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.