A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangeet Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangeet Khanna is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khanna graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Khanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangeet Khanna MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sangeet Khanna practice?
- Dr. Sangeet Khanna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sangeet Khanna practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.