A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangeeta Agrawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangeeta Agrawala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangeeta Agrawala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Agrawala graduated from Calcutta Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Agrawala has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangeeta Hada Agrawala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sangeeta H. Agrawala practice?
- Dr. Sangeeta Agrawala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sangeeta Agrawala practices Pediatrics near Missouri City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Missouri City Pediatricians.