Dr. Sangeeta Agrawala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sangeeta Agrawala?

January 28th, 2015

INCOMPETENT LAZY RUDE STAFF

will not be going back after too many mistakes, the office staff is completly incompetent and rude, not to mention lazy, today was the last straw... they didn't even give my daughter her checkup or shots, they said I booked the wrong kind of appt, and made sure to tell me it was my fault before I even said a word about it, the nurses give the shots so even if the dr was busy, why couldn't they just get her vaccinated

August 14th, 2013

Change Makes A Difference

I have always wanted a good doctor for my children and for years I was unsuccessful. Doctor after doctor, I finally found someone who cared about them and was able to diagnose my son correctly! For years, no other doctor did that for me and I could have had a resolution long time ago. The staff is friendly, the associates are patient and informative. I am so glad I found this practice!

June 16th, 2013

Wonderful doctor very professional

All my grandchildren have been to visit her. She takes the children's welfare very seriously. She's very gentle and very patient with the children. ...

August 27th, 2012

Best Ever!!!!

Dr. Agrawala and the staff at Texas Family Pediatrics are the BEST!!! My children range from 13 to 21 years old and have been coming to Dr. Agrawala for many years now. Even though my eldest is too old (she wishes she weren't) she now has friends with children and refers them. I also have referred a number of new clients, including my niece.

February 2nd, 2011

Excellent child specialist

She is very sharp at diagnosis. Very friendly. She knows my child in and out. We are very happy with her and would highly recommend her to anyone

July 5th, 2010

Well I think the setup, the office is pretty nice and clean. However, the wait is terrible in my case I've always waited no less than 30 minutes. She is a nice Dr. but in my opinion she needs to work on listening to her patients. My child on several occassions has tried speaking with her and she simply ignores my child. I dont appreciate that just because she is a child doesn't not mean she is not important. You would think since she is a pediatric she would have more patience.

March 2nd, 2010

love her

she is the best

June 17th, 2009

phone number

November 3rd, 2008

sangeeta agrawala has really made a difference in our lives, as a first time mother i dont know what i would have done without her. she always fully explains any questions, takes time when shes with my daughter weather there is an office full of sick kids or not we always feel as though were the only patients in the office. she has never misdiagnosed my daughter in 2 years!

February 18th, 2017