Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sangeeta Shah
Dr. Sangeeta Shah, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with East Jefferson General Hospital, West Jefferson Medical Center and Lallie Kemp Medical Center. Dr. Shah has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sangeeta Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sangeeta Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Carl Lavie Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi30
Dr. Renee Meadows
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi21
Dr. Lydia Bazzano
New Orleans, LA 0 mi11