Learn more about Dr. Sangeeta Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangeeta Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangeeta Shah, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangeeta Shah FACC, FASE, and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sangeeta Shah practice?
- Dr. Sangeeta Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Sangeeta Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.