Learn more about Dr. Sangeeta Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangeeta Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangeeta Shah, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- St Anne General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangeeta Shah FACC, FASE, and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sangeeta Shah practice?
- Dr. Sangeeta Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sangeeta Shah practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Kenner, LA.
See New Orleans Internists and New Orleans Cardiologists.