A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangeeta Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangeeta Babar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangeeta Babar, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Babar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangeeta Kaur Babar MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sangeeta K. Babar practice?
- Dr. Sangeeta Babar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sangeeta Babar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Florissant, MO.
See Royal Oak Obstetricians & Gynecologists.