A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangeeta Crouser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangeeta Crouser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangeeta Crouser, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crouser graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Crouser has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crouser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sangeeta J. Crouser practice?
Dr. Sangeeta Crouser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.