Dr. Sangeeta Dave MD, FACOG Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

December 19th, 2015
She is one of the worst time manners

July 26th, 2015
This day was very bad 4clk we had appointment but i saw the doctor ar 8.30 very worst

February 21st, 2015
Very good doctor.. Will recommend

February 17th, 2015
Not worth your time and health
The wait like everyone said is way too long, they don't follow up on tests and reports and they always say they will call you back and hey never call you back, their vitamins and samples are also expired beware! Staff is not at all helpful and the doctor too! She's way too busy traveling and I would never recommend her to anyone! She's just good at talking!

July 18th, 2013
Good service and care

September 14th, 2012
She is a good doctor but the wait time is very long. You have to wait for more that an hour every time.The staff is not professional. Sometimes you request them something and they don't do it for days. They tell you that they will call back and you wait forever for their call.

December 16th, 2011
Busy but very professional and humane
i am a physician myself, so I know what other gynacs are like and what their ease and patience with patients is like...I would reco. This doc to all...she is way too busy but is very patient and thorough with all checkups and test procedures...She is compassionate and understanding..Wait is worth it...go on a weekday.

December 6th, 2011
Bad experience for the third time
I've been to this doc three times. The first time, my wait time was 1 hr 45 mins, I was told this is because I'm a new patient. Second time, it was 2 hrs 20 mins and the doctor said she has a new staff and they are inefficient. The third time, which was last week, I took a 4:30 pm appt as I was told the office closes at 5PM and will have least wait time. I was there at 4:20pm, there were about 13 patients ahead of me. I told them I'll wait till 5pm and then cancel, I ended up leaving and cancelling at 5:45pm (as I wasn't informed before how many patients were ahead of me). This time the excuse was a hospital EM. This doctor signs up for too many patients. The time she spents isn't more than 2-3 mins, and you just keep waiting in different rooms. And extremely poor with follow-ups. I had to call few times to check of my last blood results. Will not recommend this doctor to anyone. Go only if you have nothing better to do with your time. I wasted Saturday afternoon waiting two times.

July 1st, 2011
VERY GOOD DOCTOR
Dr Dave is a very friendly, very patient and good doctor. She does her job well. She spends maximum time required with the patient without any hurry. She encouraged and inspired right from the start of our pregnancy.She's simple, humble and down to earth. We never came across any kind of attitude in her, although we had to wait for a few hours but it was worth, because once u go inside the examination room she spends quality time n patiently clears all our doubts. We always recommend her, n many of our closest friends are her patients now n we will always recommend her.She is a good friend of us now. If u go on weekends then u will have to wait, so go during weekdays, but waiting is worth.

November 11th, 2010
worst doc i ever met
never follows up.never calls back to discuss reports.always over booked. wait time is at least 2hrs in the lobby. late in the examination room again 30-60 minutes.doesn't btoher about patents at all. i miscarried and she did not even bother to tell me what my next step is after body rejects the miscarried fetus. never bothered to call up and enquire. very very careless. i saw her in costo after my miscarriage visit and she did not even bother to ask there too.. she behaved as if she doesnt even know me. when in fact she was seeing my face for at least 1 year. even before miscarriage i was visiting her every week for blood work and discussion.Staff is horrible... they never return calls and doc never returns calls.Dave, charges insurance twice for the same treatment/test everytime. I kept checking my insurance claims regularly. my friend also had the same experience. We both switched doctors.

September 17th, 2010
No time sense,, Staff is the worse staff I have ever seen. I lost my son because of her carelessness. If you really love your wife, DO NOT take your wife to her.

March 24th, 2010
I had to change doctors!
Dave's lack of follow-up after tests caused me to change GYN's! The test showed a polyp/mass.....she has not even call me back! FOUR MONTHS since the test was done!! New doctor had to perform surgery to remove!! Still waiting for pathology...sure hope comes back clean...or she will have bigger worries than losing a patient!!