Cardiologist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great staff, great doctor! It was a great experience even on a dull, rainy day.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough and efficient. Did not have to wait long.

Oct 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great method of explanation , awesome knowledge of medicine, very nice to client and ways available for emergency over phone

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is quick to give clear answers to questions or concerns.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was pleased with Dr Garg's mannerism. I felt very relaxed. She seemed very concerned and interested with my medical and physical health. It is somewhat difficult to make a final evaluation at this time as there is some more testing to be done.

Oct 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very nice will recommend to friends.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Garg and her staff are truly focused on delivering a personalized experience intent on building ones wellness!

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Kind pleasant

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i think Dr. Garg is very loving and concern Dr. I would recommend her to family

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm very happy with the care I receive from Dr. Garg.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor , We would recommend Her anytime

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Garg is an exceptional cardiologist. She is the best physician I have seen in the 25 years I have lived in NJ.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What I like about Dr.Garg and her staff is I not afraid to ask questions knowing that I'll get the right answers which to me means alot. Mary Ann

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garg listens and explains the answers to your questions thoroughly. Her staff is very nice and helpful.

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was a pleasant experience visiting Dr Garg's office. Office staff were professional and compassionate. Dr Garg herself treated me with concern, compassion and expertise. She made me feel very comfortable and did not rush for shortage of time.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Garg was very caring & made me totally at ease during my exam. She appeared to be very knowledgable about all procedures I needed.

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Garg is knowledgeable in her field of cardiology and always accommodating with schedule changes. In addition the staff is excellent.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant office. Dr. Have takes her time with you and makes sure you understand everything.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Well run, efficient, clean and courest office. Dr. Garg is very knowledgeable. All information is immediately keyed into the online computer system by both the staff and Dr. Garg. High tech office for today's medical professional and environment

Jul 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone one professional & curtious towards me. Got a quick appointment by phone and was extremly pleased with everyone.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was taken on time for my appointment and she seems genuinely concerned for my health.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. GARG CHECKED MY HEART AND CHOLESTEROL RESULTS FROM RECENT BLOOD AND FOUND EVERYTHING PERFECT. WE WERE BOTH PLEASED.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A caring person and very knowledgable besides being friendly, amd never rushing you.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very courteous and professional.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was interested in my well being

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr . Garg made us fell very comfortable and explained all aspects of our testing

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Addressed my concerns, took time to talk and explain everything. Fantastic Doctor, wonderful bedside manner, can tell she cares. Would recommend to anyone! thank you!

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She seems to genuinely care and takes time to make sure your concerns are answered.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best physician I have ever dealt with.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dedicated to prevention rather than just treatment.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very honest with me let's you Know what's going on

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have a complex medical history. Dr. Garg has provided excellent advise on my long list of medications and the interpretation of results from numerous tests. She knows her stuff.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garg is a very, very compassionate doctor. She is easy to talk with and I appreciate her expertise in cardiology and follow through. The doctor's staff is very personable too. Jean

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly, and efficient

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Garg is not only thorough but answers all my questions no matter how silly they may sound . Her check ups set me at ease.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

appointments are always on time. the entire staff is very friendly. and most important, i find dr garg to be an excellent dr, both professionally and personally.

Apr 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr.garg is very professional,cordial,and accomodating

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was able to get an appointment quickly and the Doctor was very through in reviewing my history and scheduling tests to verify if my primary doctors EKG was accurate.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The whole experience was awesome. Everyone was very nice and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Garg.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt very comfortable in that Office. The Doctor is a pleasure to deal with

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is the only MD I have met, besides DR. Dundee, that has given me the opportunity, charisma and time to be treated as a human being with dignity, understanding and respect toward my health. Her recommendations solve our medical concerns are the best.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the Dr. was caring, considerate and concerned about all my health issues. She explained the importance of my upcoming tests and why they had to be done. She answered all of my questions. I would recommend her to anyone who was looking for a cardiologist.

Mar 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff is helpful, friendly and everything was done in a timely and professional manner.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garg is an excellent Physician. She takes the time to thoroughly examine explaining in great detail what and why she is doing a procedure. Dr. Garg also has an excellent bedside manner making you feel at ease, and she has a sense of humor.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Garg always provides exceptional service. Always empathetic and concerned she ensures I know the right questions to ask my other doctors. Her staff are excellent as well.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All quest answered simply and easily understood

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She seems to really care.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor explained things clearly to me. While I am unfamiliar with things medical, the Doctor was helpful in addressing my questions. I am comfortable with her care. This was my first visit with the Doctor.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is very good listener. She has prescribed preventive medications and provided advices that has kept my health in good condition so far. Thanks

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garg really knows her medicine and science. I have a complex medical history which she throughly understands. She is prompt in handling my medication issues and takes an interest in my welfare.

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The office staff was friendly and informative . The Doctor addressed all my concerns , and was very professional , and made me feel comfortable as a first time patient .

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Went in for a heart monitor at the doctors urging. I wore one for 24 hours and was then told it was damaged. I went back again for another one. I wore it for 24 hours and was then told it wasn't attached correctly by the nurse. Had to go back again.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring Doctor.

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Yes very good. My daughter goes to her now.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor. Dr Garg took the time to address all my concerns and I left office with a greater knowledge of my condition. I would defiantly recommend Dr. Garg .

Jan 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Garg is very easy to talk to. She answered all our questions.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor. Listened paciently to my problems. Did not rush. Highly recommend.

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very competent, caring, takes appropriate time with patient. Explains testing plans and treatment options in clear, easy to understand manner.

Dec 16th, 2011

poor diagonasis..More tests and more follow-ups visits..why not call and discuss on phone so I do not have to pay for follow-up visits.