A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sangeeta Logani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sangeeta Logani, Board-Certified Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Logani
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Logani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sangeeta Logani, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Logani graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Logani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sangeeta C Logani MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sangeeta C. Logani practice?
- Dr. Sangeeta Logani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sangeeta Logani practices Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery near Reseda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Reseda Ophthalmologists and Reseda Plastic Surgeons.